WEBSITE USAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Freshly Squeezed’s relationship with you in relation to this website. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
Information that we collect from you in running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information or sign up for our newsletter.
- Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. We keep track of the pages you visit within our website in order to determine what portion of the website is the most popular or most used. This data is used to deliver customised content and promotions within the website to customers whose behaviour indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Use of Information
The information we collect is used for our own use in developing our website. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual obligations to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
- We may also contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that you have expressed an interest in previously via our website.
Privacy and Data Protection
Freshly Squeezed complies with all applicable UK and EU data protection legislation in force in respect of any personal information you submit to us. The personal details you submit to us will only be used for the specified purposes indicated to you and will not be passed onto unauthorised third parties without your explicit consent. You can contact us to amend or remove any information you submit to us by emailing email@example.com. You can unsubscribe from emails by clicking on the relevant ‘unsubscribe’ link in our emails.
Disclosure of Information
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling.
- And to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Security of Your Personal
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on a secure server. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
We don’t provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirement.
Links From this Website
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Freshly Squeezed. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
We do not guarantee that our website is secure or free from bugs or viruses and state that users should use their own virus protection software
Limitation of Liability
Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this website. Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- Republish material from this website without the permission of Freshly Squeezed, including republication on another website, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution;
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public, without accreditation of the source;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time. This website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Law and Jurisdiction
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.